We really value the contribution of our patients. We are fortunate to have an active participation group.
The aims of the Golden Brook Patient Participation Group are:
- To give patients a voice in the organisation of their care
- To provide feedback on patient needs, concerns and interests
- To serve as a safety-valve for dealing with complaints about the practice
- To provide a channel for patient's views into practice decision making procedures
- To influence the provision of secondary health care and social care locally
- To promote good health care by encouraging and supporting activities within the practice and promoting preventative medicine
- To liaise with other PPGs locally and seek feedback from the CCG user group
- To keep abreast of NHS decisions being made nationally and put forward our views on the implications for patients and potential patients
The group is always looking for new members and aims to be a representative as possible. If you are interested in joining the group then please contact Mark Cheshire (Practice Manager).
- 2014 Patient Survey Results.docx
- 2014_15 PPG Report.docx
- PPG meeting Minutes 02092013.doc
- PPG report 2013.doc
- PPG report 2014.docx
Last updated 12th December 2017
Medicines Order Line
We now have the facility for you to request your repeat medications via the telephone.
To order your repeat medications over the telephone please contact our Medicines Order...
Read on »
17th September 2018
We are now booking flu vaccinations for those aged over 65 and those in at risk groups.
Our flu clinics are on Saturday 29th September and Saturday 27th October.Read on »
12th September 2018
News Archive »